If I wanted to go on an expedition , reduce possible issues, and go in luxury......

erwin z

I'm not really into expeditions or camping, so I tried to come up with something I would want. Over 400 HP, auto transmission, more room and obviously luxury. I looked at what Unicat offers, seems a little short for the money.
The Zetros offers much more than any UHN Unimog (length and width). No hub temps to fret with, just the 7 figure cost.
This is nice, totally unaffordable, but still very nice.
http://www.huenerkopf.de/en/allradmobile........ click on any one of the pics, wowee.

Wyuna

Observer
They are sure are pretty, love that slide out, although im still love the Mog, just love the shape.

I don't need to worry about length, width or hub temps, as ill never get one.

RiderBloke

Observer
I'm not really into expeditions or camping, so I tried to come up with something I would want. Over 400 HP, auto transmission, more room and obviously luxury. I looked at what Unicat offers, seems a little short for the money.
The Zetros offers much more than any UHN Unimog (length and width). No hub temps to fret with, just the 7 figure cost.
This is nice, totally unaffordable, but still very nice.
http://www.huenerkopf.de/en/allradmobile........ click on any one of the pics, wowee.

Look on youtube at LiveandGive4x4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitec

Adventurer
image.jpg

If money was no object, I think I'd still base my truck on an 'old school' platform.. in the form of a 6x6 Powerliner.. which was available with a 500hp V8. I'd have someone find and fit the even taller 'SK EuroCab', shod it with big expensive boots, and the most expensive box I could find. Much more living room than a Zetros with a bonnet, mechanical V8 not fly by wire, same axles as the Zetros, but a truck with much more character (and better looking IMO)... :)

erwin z

The box or living quarters on this Zetros is very expensive, and large. Some prefer COE, I always the preferred conventional cab. There will never be a threat of seeing me in either one in any case.

Jostt

Adventurer
Its true than Unimog is more a emotinal decisión than logic for most of the people, me included, but do not forget they are toys at the end, zetros is for sure a good base but whit a plenty of electrónic, like 90% of actual trucks, so I prefer and old base even now , when Im stack to solve one problem in my mog , because I think I Will solve anyway.
About power for a camper depends of weight , as much you can be light you less can be stack

Iain_U1250

Explorer
The Zetros is great, drove in one around a 4x4 course, but unloaded. The ride was incredibly rough, leaf springs and no load is not a good combination. The cab is great, so much larger than a Unimog but not so sure about the auto trans etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles