IIDTool help!!!

TexasD-90

Adventurer
I got my IIDTool last week and plugged it in yesterday to get everything started and loaded to my phone. I tried to set a couple different ride heights just playing with the tool. Now I have a RED suspension fault light, and the system won’t do anything. Tried clearing the code, but that didn’t work. What did I do? How do I fix it?? Thanks

ar4me

Adventurer
You may want to contact GAP Diagnostics and explain calmly to them what steps you went through and perhaps they can help you. I had no problem setting up a couple of different off-road ride heights on an LR4 (+1" and +2") that I can switch between (along with stock ride height). I have used it many times and never had an issue. I don't know what car you have, but on the LR4 I have had an issue with a particular OBDII reader that always leaves the car inoperable (by messing up the keyless), and the only thing that will get it to recognize the fob again is to disconnect the battery and connect the "+" and "-" leads for 30 sec - OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT A BATTERY CONNECTED!!!

JimBiram

Adventurer
In the app, you can restore the original settings. When you plugged it in the first time it stores that setting. I don’t recall where the setting is to restore but I know it’s there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silmarillion

Observer
Can confirm. I just learned how to replace an oxygen sensor based on it diagnosing a check engine light! Part cost me $70. Waaaaaaaaaaay more to have someone else do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94