Sold: Thank you Expedition Portal.

AKworld

My 01
Ram and my 2000 Rescue Pro ACB boat on trailer ready to cruise Prince William Sound then overland to Haines and cruise the inside passage. 104,000 miles on truck and 141 hours on rebuilt 350 Merc in an unsinkable boat used by US Military and harbor patrol that can operate in remote waters. $49,500 as package and includes flight to Anchorage for two. The ultimate adventure vehicle and use the boat as your RV to points beyond. Sleeping for two, red dot heater radar, GPS, Depth. EZ load tandem trailer turn key. Both nice sound units. Add a local slide in camper if you do not want to use the boat as your camper. All the items on the truck and boat work that are necessary for safety and travel. The boat RPM and Speedo indicators do not work. . The truck front end has new bushings and a new steering damper. The electronics in the boat are older but work. I use an IPAD with nautical charters for navigation. The $1,000.00 prop has been refurbished. The outdrive is 1 year old.

Attachments

• 2003-aluminum-chambered-boat--7.jpg
    2003-aluminum-chambered-boat--7.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 830
  • Outboard.jpg
    Outboard.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 893
  • ACB boat 1.jpg
    ACB boat 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 862
  • Ram mileage.jpg
    Ram mileage.jpg
    869.2 KB · Views: 824
Last edited:

AKworld

23 feet on deck, 27 feet over all

Attachments

• ACB rear deck.jpg
    ACB rear deck.jpg
    739.2 KB · Views: 452
  • ACB engine.jpg
    ACB engine.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 474
  • ACB in cove.JPG
    ACB in cove.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 438
  • ACB roof.jpg
    ACB roof.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 462

AKworld

Willing to take boat and truck for inspection in Anchorage.

Attachments

• ACB Prop.jpg
    ACB Prop.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 352
  • ACB rear deck 1.jpg
    ACB rear deck 1.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 352
  • ACB swim step.jpg
    ACB swim step.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 357
  • ACB head on.jpg
    ACB head on.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 327

AKworld

Hull shows a ding it had when I bought it. While it could be removed it is an Aluminum Chambered Boat and it has not compromised the chamber and does not affect the boat. The rest of the hull has a few scratches but nothing of consequence considering the age.
Hull.jpg

Attachments

• Hull 1.jpg
    Hull 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 272
  • Hull 2.jpg
    Hull 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 286
  • Hull 3.jpg
    Hull 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 283
  • Hull 4.jpg
    Hull 4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 307

AKworld

I recently put new bushings in the front of truck and a new front stabilizer shock. It wanders a bit on the Alaska rutted roads but not excessively. It does have 104k miles. The inspection noted the brake/abs light on. A common problem with Ram. My 1999 2500 had the same issue. Diagnosing it can take some time. The brakes work well but the ABS does not. Both the truck and the boat have had significant work done to them. In the boat the speed and rpm are not operable. I use an IPAD with nautical charts as the GPS is older. I use the speed provided by the IPAD. The fuel gauge in the boat is slow to react but since I use no more then 7.5 gallons per hour I simply keep track of the hours. I think I have covered most of the imperfections. I would not hesitate to drive them down to the lower 48. I would suggest before one comes up that they call Odie the marine mechanic who knows the boat well and recently did significant work. You can also call the truck mechanic who did the inspection. I can take it in for an inspection to either. To fix any outlying issues I will provide up to 2k in credit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94