Induction stoves

rideglobally

Adventurer
I am looking for induction stove that can run 100 to 220 volts. Is this available? I have search the internet i could not find one.

Hey, I'm must seeing this.
There are plenty of options for 110v-220v inductions units. The key is also making sure you can match the wattage.
Are you looking or transportable or drop in unit?

Joe917

Explorer
Appliances that work on a wide range of voltages are not common.
You would be better with a battery charger that can accept a wide range and then have your inverter put out the constant voltage required.

Appliances that work on a wide range of voltages are not common.
You would be better with a battery charger that can accept a wide range and then have your inverter put out the constant voltage required.

What I meant is there are plenty of options for units that run either 110 OR 220.
But you do have to pick either one.

TwinStick

Explorer
Check out Webstaurant.com . They have what you need. Just make sure your electrical supply can handle one. They suck some wattage.

I have been thinking about a 120v, 1800w one for us. Having a 2000/4000 pure sine wave inverter and dual battery should work but I am not sure about start up watts on one of those devices.

Hegear

Check out Webstaurant.com . They have what you need. Just make sure your electrical supply can handle one. They suck some wattage.

I have been thinking about a 120v, 1800w one for us. Having a 2000/4000 pure sine wave inverter and dual battery should work but I am not sure about start up watts on one of those devices.
I have a 1800w unit and it never pulls more than that. I’m running of 2000w inverter and it handles it fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier