Inspire me with R50 Pathfinders

2001 Nissan Pathfinder SE. Texas Resident from 01-11 and currently in New England.

-Running board and mud flap delete
-20 percent window tint
-Toyo Open Country AT2 245/75/16 Tires
-Painted grille
-Lamin X yellow fogs

Pending:
KYB GR-2 Struts/Shocks with Old Man Emu HD springs up front and MD in the rear, just waiting on the last of my parts to ship.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
The more time I spend with mine the more I'm surprised they aren't more popular for off roading. Yes, they're unibody but then again so was the Jeep XJ and Grand Cherokee.
There are a bajillion of them out there and most of them are fairly unmolested suburban mall-crawlers. By contrast, good luck finding a 1st or 3rd gen 4runner that hasn't been 'bubba'd up' by some high school kid. And if you can find a 4runner in decent shape expect to pay 2x the price of an equivalent Pathfinder that has a lot fewer miles on it.

Hey Guys! My name's Sharar and I just turn 16 a couple months ago, and along with it I got my beautiful 2003 R50 Pathfinder LE with only 115k miles! I'm planning on fitting in a 2" lift, BF Goodrich A/T KO2's and a front brush guard in the coming years. I have a lot of plans for her but I wanted to share her to you guys bone dry so we can see the progress soon!

Attachments

Hey Guys! My name's Sharar and I just turn 16 a couple months ago, and along with it I got my beautiful 2003 R50 Pathfinder LE with only 115k miles! I'm planning on fitting in a 2" lift, BF Goodrich A/T KO2's and a front brush guard in the coming years.
You should definitely follow NPORA as well, it’s an excellent R50 forum.