International 4700 Ambo build

but you still got to climb up there to tie her down anyway though... so you might as well just man it up; hand over hand with rope, while your young and healthy.

I just wanted to say that your build is inspiring. Thanks for sharing it. I've always wanted to have a similar project, but that will have to wait until the kids are older.

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
I just wanted to say that your build is inspiring. Thanks for sharing it. I've always wanted to have a similar project, but that will have to wait until the kids are older.
Thanks! I appreciate it! I am sure your will be an amazing project as well.

Added a search light to the Ambo,

Should help out at night.

Also getting a little more counter space,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"

Got most of the motorcycle swing out mount done. I am really happy with how well it works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

.... 3 images ... Got most of the motorcycle swing out mount done. I am really happy with how well it works! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I see now you are using tapatalk.... You do know they are hosting your pics right? They are NOT uploaded to here!!!! so be warned..... this awesome thread will eventually be useless junk cause tapatalk will either stop hosting images or hold them ransom like Photobucket has done. So far in the 3 decades I've been at these forums EVERY pic hosting site has eventually shut down and that ruins thousands of great threads like this one all across the net.

On your KLR carrier.... how do you load bike onto carrier? is it setup to have bike either inside or outside when hauling it down the road?

Baloo

"The Bear Necessities"
Added a back deck and cleaned up my propane locker.

Time for some sanding and paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro