International 4700 Ambo build

Bernard_Roofus

"Jackaroo of all trades"
Spent today where big trucks go to die (and be parted out). I needed to replace my passenger side cab mount and fuel tank support. Mine was bent and cracked from an accident the previous owner was involved in. Got the parts, cleaned and painted, installed the cab mount (fuel tank bracket will wait till the rain stops). All is well in the world again...
6azybuve.jpg

ubunyvyr.jpg

ymebeheg.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Bernard_Roofus

"Jackaroo of all trades"
Well after a few hours of adjustments, the cab and hood are almost perfectly aligned. Ready for the hood straps and headlight trim. After a little body work, it will be box time!

ysyme6a5.jpg

Then finished the last of the interior box lights. It is finally coming along at a good pace!

5ehe3ehy.jpg

2e6uhuve.jpg

Bernard_Roofus

"Jackaroo of all trades"
The Anwing is a Sunsetter, from those cheezy comercials in the 90's. I got it for free from a guy I work with. It was mounted on his house for years till a wind storm took it off. I picked it up and took it home. It was 18 feet long, so after much cutting and fixing the broken parts. It mounts much like the AE awning on my camper. The big difference being in the wind up by crank vs spring. For this reason I am fabricating travel locks so It can't accidently open going down the road. Although I have already driven over 100 miles with it installed with no issues.

Bernard_Roofus

"Jackaroo of all trades"
yzuqa7ev.jpg

Finally made some progress on the International today...

Installed the hood latches (good buy ratchet strap) and coolant overflow tank. Then installed the headlight trim and turn signals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles