Introducing BlueGerbil

BlueGerbil

C´est le gerbil plus bleu
Life is a journey - and everything is changing...

I´m going to sell the roof tent at the end of the month - I was lucky enough to find someone, who is selling his TenTrax adventure trailer - I think there isn´t another one in europe - and the price was OK, so I HAD to buy it!

It´s on 35" tires, which perfectly matches my XJ - so I´ve only to install a hitch and paint the still white trailer blue to match the XJ...

tentrax_01.jpg

tentrax_02.jpg

tentrax_03.jpg

From the manufacturers site (www.tentrax.com):

tentrax_04.jpg

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
BlueGerbil said:
Hi guys,
One of my favourite wheeling place are the french alps with it´s old milliatry gravel roads. But we´ve also been to the north cape, though Finland, Hungary, the Czech replubic, Italy and some other places.
Willkommen bei ExPo, Jan! Yup, the old Military roads in the French Alps are quite nice. I also enjoyed the off-road arena in Val d'Isaire. Have you been in the Pyrenees mountains? Some nice corners there too, working your way from the Mediterranean direction North. Congrats on the Tentrax; I believe it is pretty unique in Gernamy.

Scott,

The Beduin roof tent is pretty common in Europe and a pretty exact copy of the original overland.

BlueGerbil

C´est le gerbil plus bleu
Been in the Val d´Isere wheeling area back in 2001 - what a great place! I´ll be driving through the Isere valley in August 2007, while going to Briancon for 4 days of wheeling.

The Pyrenees are on my "wish list", two friends of mine are going there every year, I´ve seen some nice pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior