Inuvik or Bust! Ryan and my trip to the Arctic!

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Fellow I used to work with in Ottawa drove his skyline all winter on studded winters, mind you he was from across the river where studded tires are accepted. My apprentice just bought an rx8 for a winter beater which im sure will be a blast. Looking forward to your east coast rental car trip report!

kylefav21

Wow, you guys sure know how to party. I've been contemplating taking my 635csi on a road trip once I get my degree and this thread has truly inspired me to do so. Been on this site for years and I have never seen a thread so relevant to my interests! great job guys!

newhue

Adventurer
Ohhhhh I so wanted another road trip in a sports car; but a bloody Budget Rental Toyota Camry. There better be girls and some level of nudity instead.

QPDO

Observer
Fellow I used to work with in Ottawa drove his skyline all winter on studded winters, mind you he was from across the river where studded tires are accepted. My apprentice just bought an rx8 for a winter beater which im sure will be a blast. Looking forward to your east coast rental car trip report!

Ya, with AWD and studded winter tires... you can't very well beat a GTR with all factors being taken into account. Fun factor taking the highest priority of course. Trip report soon to come... been swamped catching up with work/life!

Wow, you guys sure know how to party. I've been contemplating taking my 635csi on a road trip once I get my degree and this thread has truly inspired me to do so. Been on this site for years and I have never seen a thread so relevant to my interests! great job guys!

Do it. Just do it. Haha!

Ohhhhh I so wanted another road trip in a sports car; but a bloody Budget Rental Toyota Camry. There better be girls and some level of nudity instead.

Unfortunate, most certainly. But it was either that or a GMC Yukon. I'll try my best to entertain you, newhue!

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Nice report and write up. Shame you didn't take the time to drive up to the Salmon Glacier outside of Hyder. Was just up there on my bike this summer and it's a must do.

Hyder%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

Plus, the bear viewing outside of Hyder isn't too shabby either.

Barkerville%20%282%20of%204%29-L.jpg

Arktikos

Explorer
Sure it was a mountain goat that you hit near Muncho lake? That would be very uncommon of them to be near a highway. More likely to see sheep. So, did they look like this?

Attachments

• mountain goat.jpg
    mountain goat.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 290

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz