Is anyone using a new body Sequoia for their dd/weekend rig?

draaronr

Adventurer
I can't seem to find much. I know it's a full size and tighter on the trails, but with 380hp and 400torque it's a great daily driver/ tow toys. It shares similar underpinnings as the tundra. Figured there would be some stuff here. Anyone know where to find info before I potentially pave a path.

kanger

Observer
I'm interested to know this as well. Just saw a new Sequoia in a parking lot today and wondered why it isn't more popular with the overland crowd. I know there's less aftermarket support than, say, and Landy...but it's also way cheaper for comparable years. Hope someone chimes in...

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Check the tundra/ 4runner section. There are some threads there. I've been doing some research on these as well. Somebody on this forum has a white one that they have done a few trips with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fireball

Explorer
Where are you located? We thought long and hard about the Sequoia before buying the LC. If we lived out west that's the way we would've gone. You won't be able to comfortably fit a Seq through the east coast trails. Dirt roads, some gravel you'd obviously be just fine. Or if you don't really care what the body looks like :)

Limited aftermarket support, but a lot of the Tundra goodies will swap over.

draaronr

Adventurer
Where are you located? We thought long and hard about the Sequoia before buying the LC. If we lived out west that's the way we would've gone. You won't be able to comfortably fit a Seq through the east coast trails. Dirt roads, some gravel you'd obviously be just fine. Or if you don't really care what the body looks like :)

Limited aftermarket support, but a lot of the Tundra goodies will swap over.

East coast but I'm family man I don't worry about tight trails more beaches and fire roads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior