It is possible! U4000+ cab in same container!

Scott Brady

Founder
Sweet
MD52h-UnimogU40006x6.v04-560.jpg

4xdog

Explorer
I think that's an amazing piece of engineering and fabrication. Truly impressive. Good job Unicat.

The comparison between this vehicle and another thread where the vehicle seemed professionally fabricated with a Sawzall just went through my mind, and I had to smile.

Don

chrismc

Adventurer
Only 480,000 € (660,000 $US)! That seems like a pretty good bargain on this one with only 19,000 km (12,000 miles) on it. It also states:
-Selling on customers order
-Vehicle is cleared and licensed in Switzerland

Did someone in Switzerland have buyer's remorse or couldn't pay their bill to UNICAT? Someone's loss will make for someone else getting quite a deal.

JRhetts

Adventurer
This is without a doubt a truly beautifully engineered vehicle. Just one problem: we North Americans cannot register it here in our home country. I for one cannot imagine shelling out anything like its price and not be able to drive it or store it here in my home country.

Damn!!!

chrismc

Adventurer
It seems like if you have the resources to buy something like one of these UNICAT's that there should be some legal loophole you can slip through in order to actually use it. However, I haven't found any evidence of that and it seems the regulations are pretty airtight these days. I guess I'll just have to buy a North America UNICAT and a rest-of-world UNICAT when I win that Powerball jackpot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior