I've asked this in the past but with new members and all, do any of you drive stock rigs?

I swear, it seems almost no one on this site uses a stock rig for their adventures. Seeing as though very, very few here do actual overlanding as opposed to a little trail running and camping in organized campgrounds, I've never understood all the "build" projects other than for forum or street cred.

Most builds add lots of weight and make their Cruisers top heavy it seems from what I read.

My rig is completely stock save for having removed the running boards and 265/75/16 KO2's.

I don't mean to put anyone on the defensive but can some of you who are doing these builds tell me what mods you're doing and how you'll actually implement them in your travels? I'm a minimalist so a lot of this is just something I don't understand. Again, I'm asking because I don't understand the reasons. You can see from my history that I'm not trolling.
Ive rolled with many stock vehicles, and where i go I get use my recovery gear all the time, exploring is exploring but rolling over and through any and all obstacles you have seeked out many times solo a modified truck is just what comes of failing to meet your previous goal i suppose. DSCN7583.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne