IWe already have a truck for our project

A_anu

Observer
[QUOTE = "nathane, post: 2494368, member: 177719"] ¡Increíble punto de partida, parece divertido!

Estoy en una etapa similar, así que será genial ver tu trabajo.

Inmediatamente estoy interesado en los pasos que muestra (foto neue treppe) ¿podría decirnos dónde los vio?

Todo lo mejor y buena suerte

Nathan [/ QUOTE]

Hii , thank you equally for your way brother! :) In this German forum there is a lot of information about projects of this type:

https://www.allrad-lkw-gemeinschaft.de/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=33

Greetings and Good luck

A_anu

Observer
Well soon it seems that we will see the results! I have sold the concrete mixer (it goes to Galicia), I bought a drawer from another truck and right now we have it in the body shop!

We hope to have it signed for this Christmas ^^
Then it will touch the interior arrangement.
If I can upload images as the transformation progresses, from French concrete mixer to expedition truck! We already feel like hehe
I have created a simple blog to share our experience.
Best Regards

Attachments

A_anu

Observer
Finally the tires are the 385/65 R22'5, the subframe will be with springs, we will install a second diesel tank (600 liters in total) a rear tire carrier with manual lift (I would like to take a platform to carry bikes, or a motorcycle, even an ATV without having to put it in the garage every time) and a defense similar to Unicat is the configuration that we are going to do little by little!

Attachments