Jeep Grand Cherokee

Dibber

Well he knows the rules...and his cell phone he literally throws in the back when he drives.. .as for the radio...tunes are too important.

Realistically it is not going to get oversized tires or a giant lift.

He will get GOOD rubber, and the suspension/steering will all be refreshed (if it is easier/better I may buy as complete a lift kit I can for a minor lift and a suspension renewed. Gonna have skids, and a proper winch.

Rust is always a killer here....I know people on 15 year leases for their GMC and still paying for a vehicle they don't have.

I am planning on a fly and buy so I need to research and aee what I can find for vehicles and parts....try and avoid thousands in part shipping

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
3rd gen ecodiesels have proven to be very solid, probably the best modern small diesel yet. If you have the budget, watching for a 2020 plus JGC might be a good idea. Pre 2020 is a crapshoot but they seem to hold up in the JGC. I just wouldn't trust it in the Ram 1500.

I have a 2018 Pentastar 3.6 limited. Great emgine. Best car I've ever owned but I don't wheel it. Unconnect is glitchy but I works.

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
We have '04 with 4.7L HO engine, we replaced engine and tranny after 200k miles, currently around 250k and runs like a dream.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I have a 2007 WK CRD. The CRD is the only reason to invest in the WK platform.
The WK2 is largely terrible, and the eco diesel should be avoided at all costs. Terrible engine the Italians made for boats that FIAT chucked into trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94