Jeep jk unlimited with a 2 inch OME lift

Jeeper4life

Adventurer
Anybody have any pictures of a 4 door JK with the 2 inch heavy duty old man emu springs? I'm pretty set on those springs, just would like to see how much lift or how little lift I will get from them. Also what size tires are you running with it? Thanks for any replies!

96XJ11C

Observer
I'm running the OME HD, I ordered it through Dirk at DPG Off-road. Really great guy to work with. I'm posting from my phone now but I can post some pics for you tomorrow.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Jeeper, with the HD springs you will net about 3" of lift or a little more. They really up the spring rates to take the weight of gear, rig etc.

Jeeper4life

Adventurer
Jeeper, with the HD springs you will net about 3" of lift or a little more. They really up the spring rates to take the weight of gear, rig etc.

Rock on, as of right now, the heaviest thing on it would be the front bumper and winch, and even then it's not a full width bumper. It does have a hard top though. In the future I plan to add a rear tire carrier, roof rack, tent up top, arb fridge, and everything else needed for traveling.

4 inch heavy duty ome

I am running the 4 inch heavy duty ome I had to because the weight of the warn bumper alone was 155lbs ( not to mention the winch) and it flattened my stock suspension even with the 4 inch I think I anomaly getting about 3- to 3 and 1/2 inches

Attachments

• Jeep on driveway.jpg
    Jeep on driveway.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0409_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0409_edited-1.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 99
  • jeep in snow.jpg
    jeep in snow.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 112

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
Here's several shots from different angles. I really liked the OME heavy springs and would set the next one up the same.

158-Copy_zps1c41342f.jpg

IMG_0775_zpswlv8vgdb.jpg

IMG_2332_zps2d2a0f87.jpg

indeed it is

I didn't know until later when i saw a thread on bumper weights, didn't even think about it until I saw the thread, it really flattened the soft front suspension so I had to get a life. " Just empty every pocket"

Jeeper4life

Adventurer
Here's several shots from different angles. I really liked the OME heavy springs and would set the next one up the same.

158-Copy_zps1c41342f.jpg

IMG_0775_zpswlv8vgdb.jpg

IMG_2332_zps2d2a0f87.jpg

Looks really good man! Those aren't the 4 inch lift springs right? Are those stock sized Rubi tires? Did you need new track bars or anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior