Jeep JKU 2.5" AEV lift w/Bilsteins Gauging interest

86scotty

Cynic
I'm considering trading in my 2016 JKU and am wondering if there are interested parties in the lift. I know a dealer is not going to add value for that.

Bought this past Spring and maybe has a total of 5k on it. All hardware, instructions, etc. in 10/10 condition.

I also have the FlashCal for adjusting for tires. It does high idle and changes some other options too.

Lift will be removed and properly packaged and shipped unless you happen to be near Knoxville TN. I also travel for work and could possibly deliver in the eastern U.S.

Paid I guess about $1200 for everything. Offers?

jadmt

ignore button user
It will sell for $600-700. 3 years or so ago I sold a couple month old AEV 2.5 with under 2000 miles to some one on this forum when I upped to a 3.5 AEV on my 2 door. list it on the AEV forum. Shipping is killer so most likely need to find a local buyer. If you were close to me I would be interested.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Paid 600 for the same thing about 3 years ago here from another member. Condition might have been 8 or 9 of 10. Felt like a fair deal then and probably was. I would expect you could get something similar / agree with jdamt above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online