Jeep Liberty pickup

al_burpe

Observer
al_burpe,

HAHAHA, that looks really good actually. That is exactly what I had in mind. Now I have to really think if I want to cut the windshield out to really make it a gator or keep the cab. I like fun ideas to ponder about.

Stay tuned for more shenanigans!
I think yours would be awesome with the cab and doors removed. Given your location and climate, I would think keeping the cab would be more comfortable though. How would you weather proof the seats, dash, ect. if you remove the cab?

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
Not too much progress with the Liberty, it was run every week playing in the snow and now it's run hard everyday doing yard work.

Pulling down a 60-70 ft tall pine tree, this one I recorded, but ended up pulling about 15 down today.

CrORMdd.jpg

Foot deep mud made pulling the trees down and getting firewood out so much more fun.

1b9IPro.jpg

This is what a little over 2,000 lbs looks like in the back of a Jeep Liberty.

Function > Form

Love your project! I will be doing something similar to my overly-rusty gas 03 to turn it into a 'bush tractor'. She's already lifted and has a custom steel bumper and winch as well as steel rock rails/steps.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
I love custom projects like this. Really a cool project :)

straypoet,

Thank you, it's still a work in progress cosmetically. Hopefully I will get enough yard work done this month that I could take a few days to finish painting, color matching all plastic bumpers and fenders as well as some finishing touches on the bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles