JK Unlimited Interior Cargo Rack - AT Overland - SOLD

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Don’t *think* they offer these anymore, but this is an Adventure Trailers/Overland interior cargo rack. Fits a Jeep JK Unlimited. It effectively doubles your cargo carrying capacity and holds a whole lot of weight. AT further modified it by adding a stainless steel folding camping table + mounts on the underside as seen stowed in the photo. The sale includes the rack, tube clamp mounts, table mounts and table. Located between Portland, OR and Seattle, WA. $525

10710143ce28212276c4cc73fc437aed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
This rack nearly doubles your cargo carrying capacity. Bonus, has an Eezi Awn stainless camp table mounted on slides on the underside!

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
This cargo rack bolts on using tubing clamps around the roll bar (included). It is height adjustable and adjustable forward/back. It can adapt to whatever other cargo set up you have in the back...drawers, fridge, etc. Here are a few more pics of the rack.

030fcf2f955046e5592594339b2221d0.jpg
61e2e69bd6b3084b1bc9f401ecea406f.jpg

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Going to be posting my entire Stage 1 and 2 AT Overland interior (large drawer, multi compartmental cabinet, European water heater, onboard shower with mixer valve for hot/cold showers, water pump, 13 gallon water bladder, keyed locks on all boxes, integrated full length sleeping platform) in addition to the AT Overland interior cargo rack, Eezi Awn stainless camp table and mounts, fridge/stove slide, partner steel stove, National Luna Weekender 50l fridge/freezer and rear seat delete.

This is a complete system that works together or you can pick and choose what parts to install and use. I’d like to sell the entire set up, but will entertain offers on select pieces.

Shoot me a PM with your offer. I’ll have an ad up for this stuff soon. Also note it’s easily removable to run the full width rear passenger seat if you need to as opposed to the half bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier