Just bought a 2020 LC Heritage and I love it!

LCHeritage

I have a 2019 and I had the 12.5 LRA tank installed at the time of purchase. One of the best mods I have done so far.
I’ve looked into those some. How does the aux tank integrate into the main fuel system? Is there a switch? Do you run the main dry and then switch over?

LCHeritage

I’m trying to get back to being social so I don’t want to use Google. What’s the Heritage Edition all about. Is it just the rear seat tv delete and no 3rd row seating? Cliff notes version will work.
Yeah don’t get too excited. It’s mostly an appearance package consisting of deleted items:
Third row delete
Cool box delete
Side steps delete
Door strip protector delete
Rubber floor mats everywhere
Rear storage area cover
Yakima warrior basket
Bronze BBS wheels
Super cool retro LC C pillar badging
Choice of two colors

I think that’s pretty much it.

Upland80

Adventurer
I’ve looked into those some. How does the aux tank integrate into the main fuel system? Is there a switch? Do you run the main dry and then switch over?
I have one on my 94. Push button on dash and the aux will fill the main while you drive. Main doesn't have to be empty.

RAW

The fuel filler is changed to one with two holes. One for the main tank and one for the Aux tank.

IMG_4687.jpg

There is a gauge with a push button that activates a small pump that transfers the fuel from the Aux tank to the main tank. The pump will shut off when the Aux tank is empty.

IMG_0816small.jpg

RAW

Great - that makes sense, thank you. What is your approx range now? 450 miles? More?

I have the BP-51 suspension, 33" BFG KO2's and the 12.5 gallon LRA tank on my 2019 LC, so my MPG is not the best. I get about 13.5mpg on the interstate so I can get just over 400 miles before filling up. I think on a stock LC you might be able to get close to 500 miles. LRA makes three tank sizes. 12.5, 24 and 40 gallons. The 12.5 lets you keep your spare tire under the truck, with the 24 and 40 gallon tanks you need to relocate your spare tire. Hope this helps.

LCHeritage

Great info, thanks. I’ve read some about the OME suspension kits. How do you like yours? What spring kit did you get?

RAW

Great info, thanks. I’ve read some about the OME suspension kits. How do you like yours? What spring kit did you get?
I like the suspension so far. I have the 2723 springs in the rear. They are a little stiff right now, but I am in the process of having a Trekbox installed with a fridge. I plan on adding an aftermarket rear bumper in the near future also. I expect them to mellow a bit with this added weight.

blatant1

check out eric sarjeant builds on mud, of the heritage. Ridiculously proficient and dialed in, silly details. Runs a dealership. True resource.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles