Just put my deposit on a 2016 4Runner Trail Premium

Applejack

Explorer
As the title says, indeed I did. I considered very heavily a new Tacoma TRD O/R but the wait was sooo long (3-4 months) and the dealer would not budge on the price $39,710!!! They were more flexible on the 4Runner price so in 1-3 weeks I will have some posts to share. I've never owned a brand new vehicle and if it wasn't a toyota I still wouldn't. But, after looking at the used market and making offers I found it was actually cheaper the buy new. People all across the PNW were selling 2014 Trail and SR5 Premiums for more than what I'm paying. It makes no sense. Pics to come

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Congrats :) My buddy was trying to sell his mint Tacoma for the longest time, ended up trading it in, I couldn't believe the used Toyota prices - at the price he was asking I would have just bought new, and I never buy new.

That new crawl mode looks pretty damn cool

Styer

Adventurer
Same here. About a year ago I was looking to get rid of my Subaru Outback and move into a Used 4runner. I was looking for a used 2003-2009 4th gen with under 100k miles and 4x4. Wound up being cheaper and easier for me to just buy a brand new 2015 4runner SR5 4x4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

NoOneBetter

Observer
Congrats! I too was looking for a used 4runner in the beginning and with used prices it just made sense to buy it new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior