KC HiLiTES NEW LED HEADLIGHTS COMPETITION

HSKR4X4

Adventurer
Since I had to pull my KC HiLiTES 7" H4 upgrades to do new install, I only did the KC HiLiTES LED's against IPF's and Trucklites. In the next week or so I will do a competition again stock and the KC H4 upgrades.

From left to right

Trucklites, IPF's, KC HiLiTES LED's

SEATTLEampKCHILITES064_zpsd1be9aa2.jpg

Trucklites against KC HiLiTES LED's

(Low beam)

SEATTLEampKCHILITES065_zpsea2ced8c.jpg

(High beam)

SEATTLEampKCHILITES066_zps700eda65.jpg

IPF's against KC HiLiTES LED's

(Low beam)

SEATTLEampKCHILITES068_zpsc110b945.jpg

(High beam)

SEATTLEampKCHILITES067_zps0a04b374.jpg

Rigid Industries against KC HiLiTES LED's

Dually's

SEATTLEampKCHILITES069_zps27ab40ea.jpg

50" SR Series

SEATTLEampKCHILITES070_zpsc982a6c2.jpg

10" SR Series

SEATTLEampKCHILITES071_zps73cd2f63.jpg

Davev1954

Supporting Grouch
Curious to know the vehicles powering the different LED's. there could be other factors at play like voltage issues. The lights on the right look like they might be too bright on low beam.

HSKR4X4

Adventurer
They were all in Jeep JKs. They have a great hot spot compared to others. I've had zero issues with people flashing me or anything of that nature and I was even behind a cop Sunday night and nothing. I also have my lights angled correct to work with my current lift so I don't blind people

Septu

Explorer
Curious to know the vehicles powering the different LED's. there could be other factors at play like voltage issues. The lights on the right look like they might be too bright on low beam.

With the low voltage that LEDs draw, I doubt this has much of an impact.

As for the light pattern... KC lows seems to put some light outside the intended beam pattern - more so than the TLs. I took a quick look online, but couldn't find a price for them. Trucklights can be had for ~380 - 500 inc shipping.

HSKR4X4

Adventurer
Ballpark price is close to $500 depending on site. Also the anti flicker harness is built in so you will not need to spend extra to get it

HSKR4X4

Adventurer
FYI to all those debating and possibly questioning price, The KC HiLiGHTS LED Headlights come with a 23 year warranty! I talked to owner this morning and it is confirmed!

http://www.kchilites.com/warranty/

Name another headlight that backs their product like that!!

Septu

Explorer
Question. What affiliation do you have with the lights or KC? Have seen threads on these on several sites by you.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Man do the little 'V' shapes in the truck lites irritate me!
If you try to aim them using the majority cutoff, the v shape aims high anyway. Aim them using the v shape and the pattern is all too low. It does look like the KCs put a lot of light above the cutoff, which sucks. But the picture makes them look cleaner overall.

HSKR4X4

Adventurer
Question. What affiliation do you have with the lights or KC? Have seen threads on these on several sites by you.

Zero, just happen to be on a lot of forums and it's easy to copy and paste my work for everyone to see

HSKR4X4

Adventurer
Ok guys here are some pics from the drivers seat tonight. The photos behind Lexus look like I am really close but I just have camera zoomed in before light turned green. You will see in that photo that I have my lights angled down so I don't burn scalps and blind people from reflection from rear view (we've all been there)

Low Beams:

Streetlights074_zps97e7b71c.jpg

High Beams:

Streetlights075_zpsaad1f4de.jpg

Streetlights079_zps9fd0bb8e.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior