SOLD - Kimberley Karavan For Sale

spressomon

Expedition Leader
this thing would easily outlast 10 forrest river trailers, so pretty damn good deal IMHO.. takes much more than Torsion axles to make something as offroad capable as this, which has air suspension btw.

FWIW, I Dutch's Karavan has coil springs not air bags/springs.

dreadlocks

ah my bad I thought that was standard, I still stand behind my statement.. NoBo is garbage compared to anything the Aussies use, gonna take more than new axles to fix those heaps.. FR Trailers are made for people who use em a few times a year, for a few years, then park em in a field to rot away because at that point they are basically worthless and cost too much to maintain.

Dutch might have better luck and less haters if he posted up more pics and specs.. I'd of taken this off him in a moment if I coulda afforded it, but I aint gona hate it because I aint it.

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
this thing would easily outlast 10 forrest river trailers, so pretty damn good deal IMHO.. takes much more than Torsion axles to make something as offroad capable as this, which has air suspension btw.

Mine does NOT have the air suspension, which is a very good thing. Owners of Kimberley Karavans and Kruisers in Australia are experiencing a lot of airbag failures (Chinese junk?), and are now carrying spares. Not a good thing.

Last edited:

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Asking price reduced to $44,000.00. This karavan is probably your last chance to own a Kimberley Karavan in the US. The factory in Australia has been shut down and liquidated, but parts and service support will continue to be available through a new company started by the former warranty manager for Kimberley. This one is available for immediate delivery in North America. Make me an offer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior