landcruising

Adventurer
pakistan7.png

Hey?! I know that guy! :)

Adventurous greetings,
Coen

landcruising

Adventurer
Thanks guys....Here's my resto thread from mud in case you're interested. Love driving this rig, it gives me a smile every time I get in.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/490940-saudi-arabia-1982-fj45-troopy.html

Wow you have a great looking troopie there! I would have loved to start out with yours, when we bought ours so full of rust in the first place.

You probably are familiar with ours? If not, you can check out the expedition/rebuilding thread either on Expo or Mudd.

And while I am at it and since you love troopies, can I make a plug for my new troopie calendar? On the roads in Chile depicts nice landscapes in combination with our great house on wheels! You can find this one and more here.

Adventurous greetings,
Coen

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
Sweet LC. I like your setup. Mind posting up your mods? I'm itching to change back to an SUV and the LC is on my list.

Also, I'll be traveling with a family of 4. I'm not sure of your situation, do you think your setup would work well in my case?

Thanks.

MtnAddict

^ Thanks.
Lots of people travel with a lot more than I do. Just the wife, the dog and I and some camping gear. I took the 40 split out of the second row for the dog. Also took the
3rd row seats out for rear drawers. Plenty of room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior