Late 2016 Moby1 XTR Expedition Teardrop For Sale - Loaded - Never Used - Zero Road Miles!

eripor2

Completely loaded, with all original factory shrink wrap all around, including on mattresses. Delivered from factory via trailer, garage kept from delivery until she sells. $40k new, asking $33k.
One to one and a half year backlog from the factory.

Selling due to change in life circumstances.

This unit has pretty much all the upgraded options that Moby1 offers, other than roof tent and porta pot.

Partial list of included options:
Side & back awnings, upgraded sink, shower, stove, refrigerator, and folding table; 120W solar charger; upsized to 60” width; upgraded 6” thick mattress; heavy duty swinging, removable rear bicycle rack; best electrical, audio, and brake packages available; three large expedition boxes; 36 gal tank and hot water heater; power roof vent; two locking doors.

Factory build, options, and pricing sheet for this unit available on request, as is matching final invoice upon sales agreement.

Located in Spokane, WA. Easy pickup spot for either personal pickup or comm’l shipper.

Please PM me for more info/pics/factory options list.

IMG_0479.JPGIMG_0481.JPGIMG_0490.JPG

Completely loaded, with all original factory shrink wrap all around, including on mattresses. Delivered from factory via trailer, garage kept from delivery until she sells. $40k new, asking $33k.

This unit has pretty much all the upgraded options that Moby1 offers, other than roof tent and porta pot.

Side & back awnings, upgraded sink, shower, stove, refrigerator, and folding table; 120W solar charger; upsized to 60” width; upgraded 6” thick mattress; heavy duty swinging, removable rear bicycle rack; best electrical, audio, and brake packages available; three large expedition boxes; 36 gal tank and hot water heater; power roof vent; two locking doors.

Factory build, options, and pricing sheet for this unit available on request, as is matching final invoice upon sales agreement.

Located in Spokane, WA. Easy pickup spot for either personal pickup or comm’l shipper.

View attachment 441190View attachment 441191View attachment 441192
Weight of the trailer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

ptwob191

PMed you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eripor2

blackhawkip

Observer
Congrats on the sale! If someone else has a Moby1 XTR 60" they are looking to part with in the near future, I am interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior