Latest Photo?

CSG

Explorer
Compared to some of these photos, especially that river shot above, I'm embarrassed to just show my rig parked at Auger Falls road in the Snake River Canyon. Wearing the KO2 tires I bought last fall. Great tires, so far. Pure stock sans running boards.
24275188698_5a6461e52e_b.jpg

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Compared to some of these photos, especially that river shot above, I'm embarrassed to just show my rig parked at Auger Falls road in the Snake River Canyon. Wearing the KO2 tires I bought last fall. Great tires, so far. Pure stock sans running boards.

No worries, I've had mine for 5 years and beside tires and sliders I'm stock!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Just a driveway shot, but with the new Cooper ST Maxx 255/85-16s on.

Attachments

• IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 41
24275188698_5a6461e52e_b.jpg

What size KO2s are you running? They look great but not overstuffed! I'm debating between 265/75 or 285/75. Thanks!

CSG

Explorer
They're the 265/75. No lift and they look just right. Also, pretty much six of one, half dozen of the other on the OEM tires where the speedo is concerned. I like the KO2's well enough that I put a set on my van (which is a two-wheel drive affair). I don't know if it helps much off road (dirt roads, primarily) but I feel better running these than the Michelin LT tires I ran for about 7 years.

Glad to hear it! I bought a set new of 265/75 KO2s this summer on sale, but was debating taking them back and getting a bigger size (the 285/75). Honestly with my driving style 265 makes more sense, plus that's the size on there and I've enjoyed them thus far. I had 265/75r16 KO2s on my Tacoma with a 3" lift and loved them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles