LC 100 and 200 Steel Wheel Option (gauging interest)

BigSh00ts

Hi all:

I know i'm new here, but i'm hoping i can contribute to the community. I recently got my LC 100 and realize we have no steel wheel options (except 18" Tundras). I contacted US Wheels with an off the cuff inquiry recently and, to my surprise, received this as a response. I'm curious if y'all would be interested in a group buy for some steel off-road wheels and, if so, what sizes? i'd love to hear your thoughts and if there's any interest.

in my post on IH8MUD, it's looking like a 17x8 +25 wheel would fit both the 100 and 200 platforms perfectly. Please feel free to comment. I'm in the process of getting pricing.

here's the "Daytona Stealth" that would be available to us.

Truck Wheels - U.S. Wheel Corp.

jCCYaiH.jpg

BigSh00ts

Also interested, but I think you should also cross post on ih8mud where the rest of the 100 and 200 guys hang out.
Before I posted here I posted in IH8MUD in 100, 200, and wheel tech. Might need to find someone on a tundra forum too. I’m working out the weight rating details right now for The 200 guys.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The Type H are dead nuts utilitarian in looks and build, I love them. I ran a set in the past, I just wish they made them in a 7.5-8" wide version like the 5 star version above it.

BigSh00ts

Hey guys. I finally got this set up. here are details.

Hi everyone. I have been working with Bob over at US wheels to get us 100/Tundra/(possibly)200 guys a 5x150 steel wheel option, and here is what he's come up with.

Cost: $75 per wheel

Model: Daytona (Model 804 - see photo below)

Size: 17x8 +25

Hub Center Bore: 110mm (i don't think we'll be able to use the center caps)

Available Colors: Gloss black / Matte black (other colors $20 per wheel additional charge)

Am i missing anything?

If you're interested, please sound off below with how many wheels you are committing to buy and in which color. My initial thought is to keep this group buy to about 1 month, but i will feel it out.

side note - i am waiting to see what the weight ratings are on these for the 200 guys.

Series-804-Daytona-1000_1494.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles