Flood, Spot optional
Raw lumen: 5000 lm
9-32V
Aluminum casting
Clear Optics PC lens
Operation Temp: -40˚C-150˚C
IP 68
2 Year Warranty

Good price, perfect size.......and GREAT lumen rating!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, I searched that site and it looks like they don't have that exact style anymore

BTW - damn nice rig! That front end shot means - "Get the ****** outta my way!" haha

Here's my JKUR with Jeep light bar, Rigid Lights (20" and Duallys - 2 clear and 2 amber - middle two) plus one Dually (clear) mounted alongisde each A pillar in front of the mirrors (on KC Hilites brackets).

Note that the A pillar lights look distorted but they're just like the other Rigid Duallys.
Nice set up! I would prefer having separate lights like you got, in case one quits working, you still have ample light.

I had my 140A take a dump too. I up graded to a 250 amp from righttoolusa.com . The first one they sent had the wrong regulator. That was corrected pretty painlessly. Made an improvement for sure. Filled the need and no voltage drops when pushed as I had been suffering before. The GM alternators are pretty reasonably priced. Good place to spend a few bucks when the time is right :)
Really good prices on that site, hard to find the 250a your talking bout though haha. I'll keep looking though! Thanks for the info!

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Did you upgrade the wiring also or just swap in the larger amp alternator?
Mine came stock with the 140 amp alternator and has sufficiently sized wire for the loads. ( Wire gauge tables ) I did add larger wiring with the auxiliary battery and the charging isolation solenoid. So, long-story-short... I just swapped in the alternator :)

BLT Offroad Avalanche

Really good prices on that site, hard to find the 250a your talking bout though haha. I'll keep looking though!
I don't see mine there anymore either. Check Amazon. I see some good prices for the 250 amp alternator there too.

Last edited:

hitek79

Explorer
10 inch Rigid Hyperspot/driving combo in the center, then flood dually's on the outside. Crazy coverage. I'm going to throw a 30 inch single row hyper/driving up on the roof rack.

Tacoma13SR5

Observer
Simple 20" Rigid SR-Series spot/driving pattern on the center bar and recently moved my Duallies into the fog light ports. Ordered PIAA 570 Led Driving lights for the roof rack.

IMG_1391.jpg

D45

Explorer
It took me longer to measure and check the alignment about 10 times before drilling the two mounting holes

I used stainless steel bolts, ss washers, and those nylon insert ss nuts......with some blue Loctite

I just need to wait for it to get dark out so I can align the pattern to the road

A huge thanks to Trail Worthy Fab for the light bar.............dual row 3D Cree 180W and 13,200 lumen

Even in the overcast weather, it is stupid bright

IMG_20141123_112154_033_zpsuhtnqfso.jpg

IMG_20141123_112209_854_zpsbwwkxjgf.jpg

IMG_20141123_112217_613_zpsuomwkceq.jpg

IMG_20141123_112231_073_zps9mj5tz9g.jpg

IMG_20141123_112235_536_zpsdpeqqlwy.jpg

Yes, I can still access the bumper's winch cover plate

Last edited:

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
Anyone else notice that these polycarbonate lenses are magnets for salt? Anyone have any success with waxing the lense to prevent this? If so, what to use?

Ducmonsta

Observer
I'll play. Rigid 40" combo, 2x 6"SR2 driving amber, 8x Dually (2x diffused, 2x amber spot, 4x white spot)

What can I say? I'm like a raccoon!

IMG_0170.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Anyone else notice that these polycarbonate lenses are magnets for salt? Anyone have any success with waxing the lense to prevent this? If so, what to use?
Try rain x or a similar product. I have to do my lights with it this year to keep road grime to a min.

XJLI

Adventurer
42" Olympus Pro Series combo beam up top, 14" Olympus single row painted with duplicolor metal cast on the brush guard

Al2bf6C.png

D45

Explorer
I need to figure out a sweet spot for aim my 30" bar

Any tips of trick on aiming these?

I want the most usable coverage of course

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
I need to figure out a sweet spot for aim my 30" bar

Any tips of trick on aiming these?

I want the most usable coverage of course

Check your local laws. Some states have termination ranges that the light must be focused on to be legal for on road use. For Indiana, I believe its 500 ft. How high up is your light bar mounted? With some simple trigonometry, you can figure out what point to aim at on a wall 50 ft away to get the aim right.

D45

Explorer
Check your local laws. Some states have termination ranges that the light must be focused on to be legal for on road use. For Indiana, I believe its 500 ft. How high up is your light bar mounted? With some simple trigonometry, you can figure out what point to aim at on a wall 50 ft away to get the aim right.

Not sure the overall height, it is mounted on top of the bumper

IMG_20141123_112154_033_zpsuhtnqfso.jpg

IMG_20141123_112209_854_zpsbwwkxjgf.jpg

IMG_20141123_112217_613_zpsuomwkceq.jpg

IMG_20141123_112231_073_zps9mj5tz9g.jpg

IMG_20141123_112235_536_zpsdpeqqlwy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94