Lets see some full size pictures...

chet6.7

Explorer
That thing is awesome!

Do you have anymore details on the Tuffy console? Did you remove the lower seat flip up as well?
I don't remember the model of the Tuffy,but it is the biggest one,it doesn't have the CB opening. All of the seat stuff is gone,I had a local guy make a frame that fit the console and bolted in place of the seat. I also got the Tuffy locking doors for the storage compartments in the floor behind the front seats,they all have matching keys. I had to order from Tuffy as the matching keys option was not available at Amazon. I mentioned this to the Tuffy operator,he asked me a couple of time if I was going to order from Amazon,since I was, he gave me free shipping.Tuffy also makes locking doors for the storage area under the rear seats. I didn't get those because my rear seats have been removed,a frame to secure cargo to will go in that area sometime in the future.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I don't remember the model of the Tuffy,but it is the biggest one,it doesn't have the CB opening. All of the seat stuff is gone,I had a local guy make a frame that fit the console and bolted in place of the seat. I also got the Tuffy locking doors for the storage compartments in the floor behind the front seats,they all have matching keys. I had to order from Tuffy as the matching keys option was not available at Amazon. I mentioned this to the Tuffy operator,he asked me a couple of time if I was going to order from Amazon,since I was, he gave me free shipping.Tuffy also makes locking doors for the storage area under the rear seats. I didn't get those because my rear seats have been removed,a frame to secure cargo to will go in that area sometime in the future.
I have the in-floor compartment locking lids on my list of things to purchase, but I am not sure what I would keep in there if I do secure them. I threw a few fly boxes in one over the summer and in a six hour drive it got hot enough in there to melt the glue on some of the flies. After that I went ahead and removed the liner and insulated the internal housing, I have not yet tested it again to see if it made much of a difference. I used the self-adhesive backed foam/foil covered A/C unit insulation, I had some left over from using it to insulate the drive shaft tunnel on the Turbo RZR. What do you keep in yours?

I only keep straps, towels and toilet paper under the rear seats so I didn't see much of a need to lock those compartments. The console is different though because there's almost always a pistol or something of value in there. I might have to consider something like that, thanks for the idea.

The Rangers got a gen 1 Raptor stuck recovering someone’s Jeep. Much tomfoolery ensued with Govt-issued recovery gear. Ultimately they asked for help as their Power Wagon alone couldn’t quite pull him out.

SixLug

Explorer
...and here is MY 2006 Megacab. Ha. Man, there are a lot of Dodge builds in this forum! Very cool and lots of good inspiration! Here is mine. I just got this shell today for $250. It is off now in the garage for some work but all in all it was in excellent shape. Just needs some new seals where it butts up agains the bed and a couple other small things. And a good cleaning. I plan to paint match it as well but for now I’m happy with it.

Attachments

RedRunner87

...and here is MY 2006 Megacab. Ha. Man, there are a lot of Dodge builds in this forum! Very cool and lots of good inspiration! Here is mine. I just got this shell today for $250. It is off now in the garage for some work but all in all it was in excellent shape. Just needs some new seals where it butts up agains the bed and a couple other small things. And a good cleaning. I plan to paint match it as well but for now I’m happy with it.
Nice Mega! Wish mine was a Cummins!