Lets see some full size pictures...

Lwrc_rep1

Its all personal preference, i hated my ARE. The fiberglass literally separated at the base of the cap, garbage. Havent had a single issue with my leer in 5 years.

Ive honestly seen better quality from leer then are aswell the one leer that my customer had had a lot of plastic in the rear glass assembly frame latch area and it was all cracked up. Just opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

036speed

Newbee. Currently building a crawler, but I am tempted to switch gears and build the tow rig into a family overland thing.

Bone stock 2016 G56 Ram

2010 Ford F-350 / 3-Inch Suspension Lift / 295/70/18 Cooper Discover / Grill Guard / Smittybilt 12,000lb Winch / Pro Comp 130 Watt Long Range Spots With LED's Front & Rear

I like the F-350. If you are the same Jim Oaks from TheRangerStation.com though I really like the Rangers you have!

Hey there Jim. I like the 350! Seems like just yesterday we had the Rangers out...

Jim Oaks

Observer
Newbee. Currently building a crawler, but I am tempted to switch gears and build the tow rig into a family overland thing.

Bone stock 2016 G56 Ram

Hey there Jim. I like the 350! Seems like just yesterday we had the Rangers out...

Thanks! I like the Ram. People tell me my truck is big. Does your truck have license plates, or a zip code?

I picked up a 2001 Ranger here in Texas, but I need to find someone north of Dallas that can weld.

Betarocker

Adventurer
You think that's a long truck? :D My buddy does Mega Cab Long Bed conversions.

final_product.jpg

F350joe

Here are a few pics of my 2000 f350 7.3 diesel, the camper is a early 60's era Kampers Kabin made in Van Nuys.
Just painted the flatbed, put in an extra battery, Puma air, water pump, and next comes a water tank and hot water heater. IMG_1165.JPGIMG_1166.JPGIMG_1167.jpgIMG_1168.JPG

mkitchen

Explorer

Maverick1701

Adventurer
My VERY full size rig.

1967 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2

I have owned it since 2010. I am currently running 50/50 mix of diesel and filtered motor oil. I also run whatever else I can get my hands on (fuel drained from friends project cars, old cooking oil from under my sink, etc).

WP_20161121_16_02_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20161121_16_02_35_Pro.jpg

WP_20161121_15_28_45_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20161121_15_28_22_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:

F350joe

Nice, though the camper definately does not fit in the truck era wise. What is in the camper, may I ask?
Mikey
For sure the wrong era but it fits pretty well considering how tough it is to put a cap on a flatbed. I hate how the cab windows do not line up but the spare tire does make it more aerodynamic. I got it for cheap so after a few more uses, out comes the saw.

The camper make is Kamper Kabin. They were made in California for a few years in the late 50's/early 60's. All same parts as an Air Stream, full insulted, really strong and light. I can push it off myself and hand winch it on, a few people can lift it. I got it for a few hundred bucks after it sat in a warehouse for few decades, said the seller. I buffed it out, repainted the interior, added the old boat awning, and added the raw cedar. It was not my first choice but it is growing on me, I was holding out for a pop-up but this popped up. NOw, I would actually rather have a hard top RTT, but that will probably change next week.

F350joe

My VERY full size rig.

1967 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2

I have owned it since 2010. I am currently running 50/50 mix of diesel and filtered motor oil. I also run whatever else I can get my hands on (fuel drained from friends project cars, old cooking oil from under my sink, etc).

View attachment 386804

View attachment 386807

View attachment 386805

View attachment 386806

that is pretty damn cool. Do you have to do anything, adjustment wise, to run off different fuels?

Maverick1701

Adventurer
that is pretty damn cool. Do you have to do anything, adjustment wise, to run off different fuels?

Thanks. I absolutely LOVE it. It is definitely my fav truck i have never owned.
On the other fuels, there is no adjustments needed. I all I need to do is dump it in the tank. The fuel density compensator on the motor/IP handles most of the air/fuel adjustments. The super high compression (22:1) & and extra work paid to the spray pattern/atomization help to burn different fuels as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz