Lets see some full size pictures...

RickLB

Haha, blank canvas, uh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok not a blank canvas (LOL) but seriously just getting started. The wife wants to camp, I want to explore. Already had the truck when she through camping out and just bought the trailer last week. We are both retired Army so have some experience but haven't explored much of the area so now it begins. Of course work will dictate how much of exploring happens....

Last edited:

TNSG

Haha, blank canvas, uh?

Ok not a blank canvas (LOL) but serious;y just getting started. The wife wants to camp, i want to explore. Already had the truck when she threw camping out and just bought the trailer last week. We are both retired Army so have some experience but haven't explored much of the area so now it begins. Of course work will dictate how much of exploring happens....

Just poking... no pics.

Thank you AND your wife for your service!

Hello all, Patrick from NC here. Here's a picture of my 1987 V1500 Sierra in Hot Springs, NC last year. In a previous life it was an SC fish and game truck. I picked it up from the first civilian owner a couple years ago. As you can see he took excellent care of it, and had it painted a few years ago. Aside from the wheels and tires it's bone stock (PO installed those). All I've done since owning it is replace both fuel pumps, the selector valve, rebuild the throttle body, and do a tune up. It still runs great with only 167k on the stock 350 TBI. It's also got a 700R4/NP208. I'll start a build thread on it one day, but have a 4 month old boy keeping me busy at the moment. IMG_0274 (1).JPG

Explorerinil

Observer
Hello all, Patrick from NC here. Here's a picture of my 1987 V1500 Sierra in Hot Springs, NC last year. In a previous life it was an SC fish and game truck. I picked it up from the first civilian owner a couple years ago. As you can see he took excellent care of it, and had it painted a few years ago. Aside from the wheels and tires it's bone stock (PO installed those). All I've done since owning it is replace both fuel pumps, the selector valve, rebuild the throttle body, and do a tune up. It still runs great with only 167k on the stock 350 TBI. It's also got a 700R4/NP208. I'll start a build thread on it one day, but have a 4 month old boy keeping me busy at the moment. View attachment 459451
I love every bit of this truck! Awesome set up and congrats on the new baby!

zelseman

Observer
DJI_0001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles