Lets see some full size pictures...

The beach queen A 1994 12 valve Cummins NV4500 Dana 60/80 I don’t get to use this rig as often as I would like these days :( Picture taken on Padre Island national seashore 60 mile long barrier island 55 miles of it four-wheel-drive only
Thats a rig with a stout drivetrain there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

REDROVER

Explorer
Pictures taken by new high resolution phones can’t be just dropped in here, files are to big,
I usually chose the pictures and then email them back to me by choosing LARGE not actual size.

vargsmetal

Did some mild trails and saw some beautiful sights up in NH/ME.
b56ed0c07656ec2d1f16785da39c8183.jpg

6fdac1dbe55deb0567e8d5f975741b05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
We rode in a Humvee modified for tourist seating in Catalina. Quite a mountain goat. Zero stealth factor with all the clatter. A good friend learned how to service diesels in the Marines with these.

REDROVER

Explorer
My only way to explain how the humvee is,
Its a oversized diesel quad.
with 3X locking diffs and near 90% approach angle it’s point and go.
ironically I get better fuel economy on this beast than my Tacoma.
However that comes with a cost of hearing loss, Inner organs shaking extra well, body hyperthermia winter time and hypertempreture summer time ( if that even a word ) lol

But man it’s fun so much fun to drive this truck.
this truck is Humvee not an H1,( it has H1 tail lights and roof rack and 4l80e transmission)
H1 is a lot more refined as far as noise, climate control, comfort, etc.

Halligan

Adventurer
However that comes with a cost of hearing loss, Inner organs shaking extra well, body hyperthermia winter time and hypertempreture summer time ( if that even a word ) lol

If you want to know for haha's, Hypothermia is what one would experience in the winter when their body temp drops below normal. Hyperthermia is what happens when your body temp rises above normal in the summer.

Looks like that Humvee is getting some adventure miles under it's tires.

REDROVER

Explorer
Haha thank you.
I learned the correct terminology;)
Yes I try to drive the truck as much as possible, I hate garage queens,
As they say, clean trucks are only good for the next owner.

SHoll

^^^
We wanted to do the Alpine Route when we were there in June but the trail was still snowed in..
We did make it up to Hurricane Pass ~12,460 ft.

View attachment 531331View attachment 531335

Your trucks a long bed? i was looking at buying a CCLB 6.7 like yours as I need one for work. I was hoping to turn it into a work/overland rig but am worried about the size of it being too much. However, you may convince me otherwise. Do you like it? any complaints?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles