Load E Tires

GoinBoardin

Observer
I’ve been very pleased with my Falken AT3w. Great in snow. Smooth on the highway, fantastic on gravel. I hate mud so no opinion there.
They're not good. Load right up in mud. I agree with you though, they're working great for me thus far (about 20k miles).

MOguy

Explorer
They're not good. Load right up in mud. I agree with you though, they're working great for me thus far (about 20k miles).
Mine don't laod up worse than any other AT or some MTs. They aren't like the my old Super Swampers but they have been OK in mud for me but I am on a lighter vehicle.

sg1

Adventurer
On your trip to Argentina you will mostly have paved roads very often with huge potholes with sharp edges. If the roads are unpaved, and a few thousand miles are, they have rocks, washed out parts and corrugated. You will hate corrugated once you have explored the Puna. You may encounter mud in the Pantanal and occasionally in the rainy season and snow in the Altiplano. Mud wasn't a problem, nothing our ATs couldn't manage. Your tires should take any abuse and be ok with all sorts of conditions, in other words strong At's with the highest load rating.

Boz

Observer
Toyo M/T. All day every day. Just ordered my 4th or 5th set of 37x13.5r17 for my Ram, I will not run any other tire. They are a seriously tough tire, at least that has been my experience.