Long Telescoping Swing Down Jacks

Mark2457

Hi All

Have M416 and need stabilizing jacks. Would prefer something permanently attached. I think scissor jacks look a bit hokey.

I need about 23-inch travel on level ground, so probably need something that can do about 26-27-inches. Anyone know of anything?

Thnaks

Mark

Fritzoc

Observer
Here’s what I had welded on:
41a383b0b59d42833f5920150128253f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

old_CWO

BAL "C" stabilizer jacks are available for that height. Not sure if you would consider them hokey, but I typically use them on any trailer I have and think they're great. They can lift small trailers off the ground for changing tires even though specifically not recommended by the mfg.

Bonus points for the drill attachment and cordless impact driver; makes running the long ones up and down a snap.

Clean and lube the screw every other year or so and they should last forever.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Plus 1 for the Bal-C. I think I paid about $100 for a pair of 30” on Amazon. I mounted them crosswise, at an angle toward the rear would have been much smarter. Deploy in less than a minute each.

high-and-dry

When I first put the bal jacks on mine i did them square to the trailer. It was not stable, I changed them to about 45 degrees ( or 90 to each other ) and it got rock solid

Land Shark

Hi All

Have M416 and need stabilizing jacks. Would prefer something permanently attached. I think scissor jacks look a bit hokey.

I need about 23-inch travel on level ground, so probably need something that can do about 26-27-inches. Anyone know of anything?

Thnaks

Mark
OP, did you figure this out? Would love to see what you went with. Post up when you have something.

2Dogs

I used the Ark drop down units for my current build

I used the BAL-C jacks on the smaller trailer, you can see them here -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne