Look what I found

xterra005.jpg

There are thirteen of them. The problem.... the neighbor said the owner of the property died, and he doesnt know if his kids got the land...

Should I......?????:costumed-smiley-007

5 minutes with a crow bar will get me 5 of them (the rest of them are lag bolted on)

mountainpete said:
Get permission first... it's not yours :littlefriend:

The problem.... the neighbor said the owner of the property died, and he doesnt know if his kids got the land...

And the neighbor doesn't know of any contact info for the people...... If I were trying to be malicious..... I'd already have the things....

I even brought money to buy them.....

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Where you located? After you get permission and get them off.. i'll buy a set :victory: For the price of new ones from British Pacific... i'll take old rusty ones lol

SOCALFJ said:
Where you located? After you get permission and get them off.. i'll buy a set :victory: For the price of new ones from British Pacific... i'll take old rusty ones lol

Haha, Louisiana.......

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
GlowinGreenklr650 said:
And the neighbor doesn't know of any contact info for the people...... If I were trying to be malicious..... I'd already have the things....

I even brought money to buy them.....

Then it gets tough... and mighty tempting :p

Do you go by there often? Maybe leave some sort of note?

mountainpete said:
Then it gets tough... and mighty tempting :p

Do you go by there often? Maybe leave some sort of note?

Its an hour's trip..... where would i leave a note??? I went today hoping to get a couple..... and the neighbor said the whole famaily moved away years ago after the old man died, but planted some pine trees 3 years ago and he hadn't seen em since...

mighty tempting

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
If you really wanted to know who owns it or who to contact, try the tax appraisal district office. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz