Looking to rent an adventure trailer

gjstangel

We are looking to rent an adventure trailer with a tent and preferably a fridge from the 13th of June to the 22nd. We want to try before we buy. We have already contacted the AZ distributor, but none are available. If anyone in the Phoenix metro area, Tucson or even the entire state of AZ is willing to rent it to us at the adventure trailer published rates (or less is ok too) please PM me to discuss the logistics.

Thanks for the consideration.

Jayson

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing myself for my trip in August. I bought a flatbed trailer for the run, but I would love to try out the AT. Especially since I'm trying to convince the other half of the idea of owning one. If you find one to rent, let me know who to ask.

gjstangel

Will do.

I hope this guy who burned his house down and stole the adventure trailer wont ruin it for the rest of us.

gjstangel said:
I hope this guy who burned his house down and stole the adventure trailer wont ruin it for the rest of us.

Yeah, I heard about that. He'll show up eventually, but the company is gonna take a lot more precautions, probably inconvenient ones, but I don't blame them.

Steve Curren

Explorer
If you are interested in seeing one in person there are a few of us in Tucson with them and I would be able to show you my Chaser.
Steve

Signcutter21

Adventurer
theexile said:
If you can get a hold of Jeremy Deckling then something might be worked out:punk03:

I was gonna post a smart comment too something to that effect. Figured it was a bit early. guess not. lol.

yeah agreed bad time at looking to rent a trailer.

mike

theexile

Adventurer
Signcutter21 said:
I was gonna post a smart comment too something to that effect. Figured it was a bit early. guess not. lol.

yeah agreed bad time at looking to rent a trailer.

mike

The whole thing is a bummer but it never hurts to try and have a sense of humour about it. Besides Mario and Martyn know first hand I can be a bit of a smart ***.....or maybe just an ***???:shakin:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
theexile said:
The whole thing is a bummer but it never hurts to try and have a sense of humour about it. Besides Mario and Martyn know first hand I can be a bit of a smart ***.....or maybe just an ***???:shakin:

I thought it was funny, but my sense of humor is also questionable.

So long as Jeremy doesn't undercut our pricing it sounds like a fair deal. Wait can I think about that??

burl40

Supporting Sponsor
Let me just say," if we get My trailer back,"Rental???HMMMMMMMMM?????"
We will see about that now wont we???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior