Lovell's Springs for Gen 3 Montero?

ahmetclayton

Has anyone used the Lovell's Springs for their lift? My cousin in Australia told me they give 3" lift vs. the 2" the OME setup provides on the Gen 3 Montero! I looked at a couple of pictures of Gen 3 Pajero's in Australia and they really do look a little higher then the vehicles with OME springs. I'm trying to gain more info to see If I can get a set shipped to the U.S!!!

eleblanc

Adventurer
Has anyone used the Lovell's Springs for their lift? My cousin in Australia told me they give 3" lift vs. the 2" the OME setup provides on the Gen 3 Montero! I looked at a couple of pictures of Gen 3 Pajero's in Australia and they really do look a little higher then the vehicles with OME springs. I'm trying to gain more info to see If I can get a set shipped to the U.S!!!

I have a Gen 3 with OME, don't forget higher the lift wider the wheel spacer you'll need....:)

Monstero

Adventurer
No queston lovells are great springs to run...they probably look taller because they are a lot more restricted on their stock tire sizes down there then we are up here. That will allow more space between tire and fender giving the appearance of more lift.

ahmetclayton

Yeah that might be true. The people I talked to were running 265/75/r16's which I am planning to run soon. I'm just trying to gain some more info to see if it is worth importing a set or just going with the OME setup. The Lovells cost about $300 more with shipping and handling included. But if it really does give a 3" lift like some say it does, it might be worth it.

Hello All,
I am Andy Kollar of Kollar Racing Products. I am the North American Distributor of LOVELLS Products. LOVELLS springs are manufactured in Australia with Onesteel(Premium Australian Steel) and are not manufactured in Asia as many aftermarket products are now manufactured. Lovells Springs have a FIVE year unlimited milage warranty. Springs and suspension kits are availble from stock to lifted for virtually every Mitsubishi 4wd imaginable.

TerrenceLP

Observer
Do u mind sharing the price with us? Also, what Shox are u gonna use with them?

Springs were -

Description Unit price Qty Amount
CFR-90 LOVELLS SPRINGS PAIR $189.00 1 $189.00
CRR-91 LOVELLS SPRINGS PAIR $220.00 1 $220.00

Shocks are B6 Bilstein from Amazon. FYI - lots of older b5 shocks still on the shelf, get better pricing if they dont want to sell you newer B6 part numbers

2 of Bilstein 24-062725 4600 Series Shock Abosorber
2 of Bilstein 24-062718 4600 Series Shock Abosorber

Was steered away from Heavy Duty Springs after talking with Andy Kollar as Im not carrying enough weight on average. Been about a month and I have to say this truck is now AWESOME! Next up Body Bash Plate armor!

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
That's agreat deal on springs, especially quality ones.

Offroader, your track narrows with more lift on independent suspensions (not including drop or subframe lifts).

normal_dave

waytoomuchwritinginposts.
Here you go: We had a couple of threads going, and I posted up an old one, and it became new again
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/160361-3rd-Gen-Lifts?p=2118532#post2118532

My study and belief on the Lovells centers around their professed higher quality steel, and years of experience with Pajeros. Kollar Racing haa a steady supply of Lovells coming over for GTOs, so it made sense to source the Montero/Pajero lovells through him. I too reached out to Lovells told them I was planning to tow my 3,200 lb trailer, and not have the Montero loaded inside, they recommended their stock springs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste