Lr3 Atlantic British coil conversion strut bolt dimensions

JesseLR3

Hi guys. I just bought a LR3 that the owner had just put the AB swap on. The kit isn’t designed for a 6cyl so the front is now ~ 1” higher than the rear due to the lower weight. Problem is no one seems to make strut spacers except todco’s rediculous $500 set, and I don’t need 2”s. My dad has an aircraft machine shop and can make a set of rear spacers to level it out. Does anyone know how to find the dimensions of the strut bolts and frame bracket in the rearwithout dissasembly? I am in school and have no garage or driveway and limited tools. And does anyone have experience with spacers and how much I need to space the strut to achieve a ratio of ~ 1” at the wheel? It’s a stick 6cyl with no added weight. Thanks in advance

Ray_G

Explorer
Hmmmm, I am no help with your query-but if you make a set of 1" spacers (which is pretty much what you'll want if you go static on top of the strut) I may be keen on a set too...

JesseLR3

I found the dimensions. What mm or “ would you guys be interested in, and how much do you think they’d be worth? It’d be milspec quality aluminum and milspec quality manufacturing. This is our shop-
centoz.com

Ray_G

Explorer
Hard to say worth, I would assume we are talking ~$100-150 at least.

I'd suggest a range, for me approx 13mm (1/2") is all I need but some may want a little more.
R-
Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more looking at an application to install other manufacturers adjustable coil-overs.........like maybe an ARB BP set up from a new school Land Cruiser...wink wink

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz