Lr3 Heated seats issues? Upgrade seat options?

Just in case anyone's wondering, I found a clean 2007 memory seat and tried to plop it in to the '05 and the connections are different enough where they do not work. I'd say it's not worth the hassle to try and upgrade to memory .Best bad is just to find a direct replacement for what you have but fully functional

gabrielef

I’d like to know too. My driver’s heating pad element has been INOP for awhile.

For those whose pads are running too hot, you can adjust the temp with the GAP tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmtech

Observer
prolly not most heated seat pads are self regulating with sensor internal to heating element. ill be diagnosing mine in couple weeks. still healing from broken arm right now so no rolling around on the floor boards of cars lately.

gmtech

Observer
got mine from british parts of utah. super fast free shipping. all other "online parts warehouses" had cheaper parts but like 80$ shipping.
anyways my seat bottom element had small burn hole in the middle . new element fixed it up nice! code was B1A73-18 left seat heater.
the entire pan comes off with 4 T40 bolts. very simple! i have replaced many heated seat elements in my life as a mechanic and this was one of the easier ones.
cut the hog rings of with side cutters and replace with small zip ties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz