LR4 External Equipment for sale SW Michigan

Model97

My 1 yr old to me LR4 was brutally attacked in the driveway by a young person on a cell phone. The vehicle was totaled and at this time I am not going to be replacing it. Bought it last Oct so everything listed below was added since then:

Frontrunner Slimline II full length rack $900
18"LR3 wheel with 90% tread Bridgestone Dueller A/T 265/65/18 112S rating $100
OEM Hitch $375
IID BT tool $400
OEM Rear cargo cover (retractable) $125

I have an almost new WILCO Hitchgate Solo High clearance. I just got it delivered this summer. Probably going to hold onto it unless i get a very good offer for it.

Pics of everything will be added soon ... but we all know what this stuff looks like. Won't be able to ship the wheel or rack or hitch gate.

dylans

My 1 yr old to me LR4 was brutally attacked in the driveway by a young person on a cell phone. The vehicle was totaled and at this time I am not going to be replacing it. Bought it last Oct so everything listed below was added since then:

Frontrunner Slimline II full length rack $900
18"LR3 wheel with 90% tread Bridgestone Dueller A/T 265/65/18 112S rating $100
OEM Hitch $375
IID BT tool $400
OEM Rear cargo cover (retractable) $125

I have an almost new WILCO Hitchgate Solo High clearance. I just got it delivered this summer. Probably going to hold onto it unless i get a very good offer for it.

Pics of everything will be added soon ... but we all know what this stuff looks like. Won't be able to ship the wheel or rack or hitch gate.

Whoa sorry for your loss! Hope the kid will be served justice.
If you've got an idea on a price for the hitchgate, let me know. I've been looking for one used since their lead time is so long these days.

BikePilot

I'll take the IID BT tool. I assume it includes all the stuff it's sold with new (usb cable and storage box)?

Model97

im holding off selling the equipment for a little bit, looking at maybe getting another rover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne