LTT-FLATDECK trailer build (M1103). *New* AT Habitat addition.

hudsimtn

Observer
Do you have to keep attached to truck when habitat is deployed to keep from tipping over?
No, it is stable when unattached. I have two extended length jacks that come down at the rear and they hold it no issue. In the snow, or soft ground I'd probably leave it attached or put some bigger feet under the jack's feet.

Pax2525

Adventurer
No, it is stable when unattached. I have two extended length jacks that come down at the rear and they hold it no issue. In the snow, or soft ground I'd probably leave it attached or put some bigger feet under the jack's feet.

makes sense it would hold with the extra feet touching the ground. Cool set up

old_CWO

That Habitat looks really good on the trailer. I have seen regular old cabovers and truck caps slapped on trailers and while a creative option, they aren't very visually appealing.

After seeing this I would almost want to purpose build a trailer just to hold one.

Well done sir.

I totally admire the progression of your trailer from flat to fleek. Very inspiring. Looks like its reached it ultimate configuration and that are no more mods to be had. That never happens though right?!

hudsimtn

Observer
Few modifications to this trailer. The AT Habitat sold. Makes an awesome base to something new. Added a Leitner rack from a Chevy Colorado. IMG-20210329-WA0000.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles