M416 For Sale

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
The trailer has sold!!!

It's official I am no longer capable of overland expeditions... :( 80, gone... trailer gone...

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
I have an alice pack you can use. I remember doing a lot of overland expeditions with nothing more. Granted Colorado isn't as pretty as the stumps but you should remember how to overcome and adapt.

Fifthpro

Adventurer
Grunt, never forget about the world first overland adventure vehicles...LPC's!
(Leather Personnel Carriers) :wings:

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
Ha!! Ha!!!:luxhello:

Funny you guys mention that stuff... Just bought a new pair of boots, Danner Marine Hot weather, and have been looking at new packs... I still have my last issued alice pack...

So the days of humping with black cadilac's (leather combat boots) and alice packs may be coming back for me!!!!!!!!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Sgt Grunt said:
The trailer has sold!!!

It's official I am no longer capable of overland expeditions... :( 80, gone... trailer gone...

Yeah, but you have the King Kamper so life is good even if you can't tow it and have to set up in your back yard! :wings:

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
I have been known to camp in the back yard, nieghbors think I'm nuts but their kids love it!!!

I hooked the KK up to my wifes stock 4-Runner... no go, it was too low. I guess for now I will have to pull it with the Dodge... :( BORING!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior