Manufactured expedition trailer doors

tangobravo765

Hi all,

I’m in the planning phase of my DIY expedition trailer build and trying to track down some different parts of the trailer. I’d like to find a few sources for some pre-manufactured doors with locking latches/handles. My build will be similar to the Patriot and Turtleback trailers. It’ll have matching left and right side openings for the fridge slide out and access to the water storage. Size will be roughly 20” X 30”. I’ll need to get the doors figured out so I can make sure the rough openings on the trailer box are correct. I’ve spent many nights searching the forums and website, but have only come across teardrop trailer doors with windows and some smaller access doors.

Any help from the DIYers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
is this a joke (from their website) : The screen door features a stainless steel powdercoated #6 woven mesh with .040 wire. #6 was chosen because it is the largest mesh that a grizzly cannot get a claw into.

It seams to be written that the screen provides grizzly protection....

Nope not a joke :) The screen door is designed as a security door! This means you can leave the main door open at night or while you away without the worry of people or animals breaking in.

plh

Explorer
Nope not a joke :) The screen door is designed as a security door! This means you can leave the main door open at night or while you away without the worry of people or animals breaking in.

Grizzly proof - bold statement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz