Marn's Basic M-416 Build

46flattie

Observer
nice job on the trailer and love the waggy....miss mine, but unfortunately in MI they don't last long when you drive 'em year round!

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
So, I went out with Nevada Bighorns Unlimited to work on a guzzler build. Was a good time, towed about 2 hours each way, mostly highway, only about 15 miles of dirt.

Sadly, my interior light burned out on the tent, and CVT will not provide a warranty repair since i bought the tent second hand. Not sure what I'm gonna do about that. Otherwise, trip went very well!

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Well new Jeep calls for new paint. Pulled the tent down, pulled the rack off, pulled the tub off the frame.

Replaced the original shocks with new ones from Napa.

Got it all ready for primer and paint. Will be doing some other touch up work too.

5BD75730-A1F0-4DF7-B624-7562DF577906.jpeg
D2F23F38-1852-423D-B524-CE836A416A30.jpeg
1532A7EB-862E-4210-A276-08AEC78BADE3.jpeg
FC813E3D-DC89-49B4-AAE6-E65E9B6B0F2E.jpeg

mooseis2402

Awesome build. Working on something similar, simple and functional. Do you recall what stabilizer jacks you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston90

What a combo! I may have missed it in the tread, but how does your rack attach to the trailer? I see it was removed for the paint portion. Is it bolted on?

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
What a combo! I may have missed it in the tread, but how does your rack attach to the trailer? I see it was removed for the paint portion. Is it bolted on?

Yessir, 8 bolts. In the pic a few posts above that is looking at the rear of the freshly painted trailer, you can see each corner has "feet" that bolt to both the side and the back (or front) of the tub and in the most recent pic you can see the bolt holes just under the lip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz