Mattress for sleeping

alia176

Explorer
I was curious as to the best place for acquiring memory foam or high quality foam pad for sleeping. This could be for a roof top tent or a trailer based camper where 3" to 5" of foam would fit. Would these be in the usual Michael's or similar craft store type of place?

Thanks.

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
I was just in "Wally world" (Walmart) and noticed that they have memory foam topper. There was a 4" and 8" version on the shelf. These were both a two piece unit with a memory foam top on a denser foam lower. I didn't take note of the price at the time.

Their website shows 4", 8", and 12" priced from $80

Bergger

Explorer
Just got one from Walmart and also got one from overstock.com. overstock.com has some really good deals.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
alia176 said:
I was curious as to the best place for acquiring memory foam or high quality foam pad for sleeping. This could be for a roof top tent or a trailer based camper where 3" to 5" of foam would fit. Would these be in the usual Michael's or similar craft store type of place?
I got the foam for my WilderNest mattress from a place up in Boulder called The Foam Source. Had all kinds of foam, any size, thickness and could sew new covers if you need it. They do plenty of RV and boat stuff, so they weren't phased by what I was asking for.

http://www.foamsource.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz