Men's underwear

kerry

Expedition Leader
What were the underwear being tested recently on the space station? I think I heard they could be worn for a month without laundering or alienating one's shipmates.

WAND3R3R

Adventurer
Underwear Bliss

Ok, thanks for answering my "semi-personal" underwear question... I bought 3 pairs of ExOfficio and wore them yesterday...they are NICE!:elkgrin:

viatierra

Explorer
Again for the exoficio I use the boxer briefs. I find the sizing is very generous though, wear a size smaller than usual.

Uhhhh, speak for yourself on that one.

I can say that I've been dissappointed in how fast some of my REI have worn out. Maybe its just the newer ones. Here's what I really want: something besides grey, blue & black solids. I had some fun polka dot patterns from REI several years ago. Is it too much to ask? Synthetic, wicking, JAZZY, boxer breifs??

VicHanson

Adventurer
I got some microfiber boxer briefs, made by jockey, at wal-mart. They were having a special, 2 pair for $7. Good comfort, wicking material, seem OK for the price. I also have some under armors that frankly are too slick - my pants fall down :Wow1:

:iagree:, these are great. They are normally $7 each, bought a bunch at the 2 for $7 price. They are Life brand, by Jockey. I use them for hiking, running, swimming trunks..., there are a couple of different styles and materials. I think they do run a little small, I use a size larger than normal.

BigAl

Expedition Leader
I just got some underarmor from backcountry.com for $14.95 with free shipping, it was the best deal I could find

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Wool or cotton boxers for me. I've got a drawer full of Duluth Trading's made from plastic milk bottles; getting ready to get donated. Way too damn clammy for me. I guess if its made from fabric that came from a milk jug then it might be reasonable to assume it doesn't breath very well...I fell for the marketing shizzle.

Patagonia started offering their cotton boxers again after a 5-year lapse into poly. My fav's for the buck are from Old Navy.

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
"Go Commando! "

around town no issues, but when travelling,

tummy bugs are a constant concern

Being that the rear valve controls solids fluids and gas........

this sometimes malfunctions after a rat burrito

Cotton / natural fibers....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94