Mercedes Sprinter 5 speed, by REIMO Swiss Import $27500

Miha4x4

I am proud to offer this exceptional Camper Van for sale. This van was specially ordered by its original owner at “Reimo”, one of the best Camper outfitters in the world. All build documentation, original drawing, and invoices for the build are included in the 100 pages thick file. This VAN was serviced by Authorized Mercedes Dealer all its life and comes with full-service history from new. I purchased this van from its second owner in Switzerland and imported to USA in the end of 2022. This Van is equipped with the legendary OM602 5-cylinder Turbo Diesel engine and is claimed by Mercedes Enthusiasts to last 1M miles and 5-speed manual transmission, truly the best combo for travel van. Only 88.000 documented miles, 141000 Kilometers. This Van located in Philadelphia PA. Any inspections ate welcome. Comes with clean PA title.Here is the link with the photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R3JJKRiUotAFy2_7NsSQmiwDmU7QPl7q?usp=sharing

Attachments

• sprinter.jpeg
    sprinter.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 493

Carolina4x4

Not enough details here. Year? Features? And if the vehicle is not older than 25 yrs, how was it imported into USA?

bullet

This was in the link. I think it means first regeneration date. This would make it almost 27 years old.

Miha4x4

The Stpinter is still available, feel free to make an offer. Contact me directly at 2 6 7 2 3 one six five 0 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior