Metal Molle panel dimensions

OK been awhile since I have done anything on here. Working on getting the fleet together as a lot has changed with my life here. I got an 89 suburban and a few more old squarebody chevys that I want to stick Molle gear into. Does anyone have the grid spacing to be able to be able to make the panels work. I got a few panels exterior dimensioned just need to plo out the grid now.

I made a couple and really it doesn’t really matter I think I did my cutouts at 1.25x1.5 with atleast 1in spacing vertical and 1/2 horizontal. Really I just used some of the molle pouches I have and figured it out from there, greyman tactical actually has most of the measurements on their website.
https://greyman-tactical.com/collec...rigid-insert-panel-molle-rip-m-15-25in-x-25in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can find the dimensions for the panels I must be missing the actual hole size and spacing. Figuring with the burb and rest of the squares I may need to custom make them.

If those sizes worked awesome. Thank you I been googling and looking here and couldn't find them. Thank you . Now to start playing with the design software and get some stuff made up.
Yea I really just measured the straps from my molle pouches, the distances between them, and added a lil bit for flexibility. Orange box fab makes them from steel, mine are made from 1/4in HDPE, it works really well and covers the entire rear quarter glass on my Yukon

Thanks! Yea she’s my DD too, I didn’t have her really loaded at the time, the lower panel holds my shovel, full size axe, small hatchet and machete, the upper hold most everything else I can attach to it

Thanks! Yea she’s my DD too, I didn’t have her really loaded at the time, the lower panel holds my shovel, full size axe, small hatchet and machete, the upper hold most everything else I can attach to it
that's most of the same kinda stuff I'll be toting, but I'll also add ratchet straps, a come-along, a first aid kit, and maybe some lights, or flares.