Military 5-TON Go-anywhere Truck & Trailer w/Locker

5-Ton 4x4

Military 5-Ton with matching trailer. CALIFORNIA TITLE!! You do NOT need a special licence to drive this truck in California.

$21,500

Truck with Trailer 3.jpg

1970 Kaiser-Jeep
Bobbed M800-Series 5-TON
Largest Jeep ever built
Full-time 4x4
Five (5) new Michelin Tires 53”. Spare has 90%+ tread.
5-Ton Rockwell Axles
Engine is a 14-liter, 855 cubic-inch, inline six-cylinder Cummins NHC 250 diesel
10-speed split gearbox transmission with low &high range
Hard-top truck (rare-most are soft-top)
Rare - 20,000 pound Front winch works great and will easily pull a Honda through the rollers
Power steering (standard on 5-Ton)
Heater!!
Detroit Locker professionally installed 2016
New batteries installed 08/2018
New fuel pump installed 08/2018
Two (2) 55-gallon fuel tanks
Recent full-service and oil change (40 quart)
Truck bed has rails, bows, and canvas canopy cover. Truck bed is in perfect condition with no dents, dings, etc. Floor is painted and nearly perfect
5-Ton bed capacity
Great air horn
Upgraded headlights
California registration paid through 2019! (Only $107/year)
Historical Vehicle designation (difficult to obtain)
No California weight fee for this vehicle!
This is one of the few California registered 5-ton M series trucks that I know of.

THIS TRUCK IS REGISTERED, LICENSED, TITLED & INSURED FOR CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY USE! I drive it everywhere.

Currently insured through Hagerty insurance @ about $100/year
Matching trailer with rails, bows and canvas canopy cover. 43” tires. Glad hands. Full trailer wiring with signals, brakes, lights, etc. Trailer has its own brakes. Pulls great. Matches height of trailer. Includes a very good spare tire for trailer
Includes hitch for military trailer
Includes 24”+ drop hitch for pulling standard trailer/boat, etc.
Weight certificate
CA Title in hand
DMV inspection & CHP inspection done for DMV. Nothing else required.
Great for parades, military functions, Honor flights, car shows, Veteran’s Day, advertising, etc.
Cheap to insure and register
Original service manuals
Rust free (Central California!) other than some minor surface rust
Extra parts and lots of information
It could use new rubber seals around the doors to keep it from rattling. There is a dent in the hood, but doesn't effect closing or operation.
Very difficult to find a Hard-top, winch truck Jeep with a heater. This trucks runs very well and is very easy to drive for anyone. Runs VERY straight. Front end is tight. No wobbles, and no shakes. It is loud inside when she gets moving. Hearing protection is recommended above 50mph. I live in the central valley of California and have driven this truck to Oregon, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and several times to Sacramento. I would trust it to drive anywhere you want. Fly in and drive it home. If you would prefer, I can help arrange shipping. This truck is awesome and draws a crowd everywhere I go. Truck is also offered For Sale locally.

This truck is being sold As Is. No Warranties.
 Non-Refundable deposit due within 24 hours of auctions end. All bids are final. I did my best to describe this vehicle as best as possible but due to it being a used older truck it will be sold as is, with no warranties. Please email with any questions! I will try to answer promptly.
I gets lots of questions about the MPG on this truck. Its not very good. I mostly drive around town, so it gets about 5-6 mpg. I've never checked highway mileage, but I assume it would improve when running at 50-55 mph on the highway.

I am able To Help Arrange Shipping In The USA
Ray
55nine _ 36 8 _ 81five 8

Attachments

• 5-Ton Interior 4.jpg
    5-Ton Interior 4.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 379
  • Ford Think and Jeep 2.jpg
    Ford Think and Jeep 2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 287
  • Truck with Trailer 2.jpg
    Truck with Trailer 2.jpg