Mint built 1997 Toyota FZJ80 landcruiser - triple locked Collector edition in Desert Dune ( Houston)

Slee front DC driveshaft is in - OME rear enroute.... have a Desert Dune hood in mint condition in the garage as well should anyone want to go that route..... LR larger rear tank is inbound and will reprice once that and some other final build items are sorted if she doesn't sell prior. I'll post pics of the spare hood when I get home this weekend... could easily deliver to most US markets given my work travel and flexibility. PM me if you have questions or want additional pics of anything.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Hey

Do you have an email I can reach you on?

Best, Jack

Careful, Jack is buying the entire internet.

420EF84B-387B-4B69-B216-C317C8F5D768.png

Jack Mac

Expedition Portal Staff Member
Staff member
Careful, Jack is buying the entire internet.

View attachment 685032
Hey

Appreciate you looking out for our members. It's my fault for not expanding on who I am. I'm one of the editors at Expedition Portal. We often go through and feature certain classifieds, but send an email with a form to complete. Feel free to check out some of my pieces under "Jack Mac" on the website.

....looking at the screen shot it doesn't look great does it! ooops. Thanks again!

Best, Jack

Jack Mac

Expedition Portal Staff Member
Staff member
Morning Jack

sure thing - evbschneider@gmail.com
Hey

Thank you and apologies should've introduced myself properly. I'm one of the editors here at ExPo, and feature certain ads in our "classified" section, you can see some of my latest "Jack Mac." If you want to be featured there's just a quick form to complete, I'll send it over now. Lovely Landcruiser btw!

Best, Jack

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Hey

Appreciate you looking out for our members. It's my fault for not expanding on who I am. I'm one of the editors at Expedition Portal. We often go through and feature certain classifieds, but send an email with a form to complete. Feel free to check out some of my pieces under "Jack Mac" on the website.

....looking at the screen shot it doesn't look great does it! ooops. Thanks again!

Best, Jack

Thanks for explaining. Wish you the greatest success in your articles!

Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles