MIssion Overland Trailer Owners page

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I need to find some place to install this in the Beastie. Actual dimensions are: 8" X 13.5" including the mounting points.

This is Our Happy Place.jpg

I got this one in Cabo. Wish I had a place for it too. I'm thinking it would be fun to have a caravan of these trailers go down through Baja sometime in the near future.

No Bad Days.jpg

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
BTW, I am really envious and totally impressed with what you guys are accomplishing right now. All I have are pictures of the trailer and dreams of the future.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Here is what it looks like inside at the moment.

View attachment 520142

In the right lower corner you can see my PETT Portapotty. We asked Mark to modifiy the size of the cabinets on the right side so that it would fit in that corner. Once buttoned up inside the trailer at night we no longer have to go out to answer nature's call. The green sack on the bed holds a Blue Ridge portable shower wooden floor. When camping in the same spot for several days, we can pull out the shower curtain, plop the wooden floor beneath it and use the enclosed area as an outdoor potty thanks to having the PETT along. At night the potty will go back into the trailer. So the external shower area now serves two uses.

Are you using a double sleeping bag or two singles zipped together?

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Canada would also be fun. Right now the exchange rate is $1.00 US for $1.40 Canadian. Mexican Pesos are like 23.32 per $1.00 US.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Are you using a double sleeping bag or two singles zipped together?

This is the one we've been using for the past couple of years. The top and bottom zip apart. But won't work as single bags. Think you can also get liners for them. We added a 1-1/2" memoryfoam pad over Mark's stuff and sleep like babies.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
This is the one we've been using for the past couple of years. The top and bottom zip apart. But won't work as single bags. Think you can also get liners for them. We added a 1-1/2" memoryfoam pad over Mark's stuff and sleep like babies.

Thanks

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Um, about this social distancing thing. Seeing that many public lands, forests, parks, and play areas are now off limits, I wonder if Nanc and I should do some more of this this year. What are you doing to keep from going insane? Lake Pend Oreille in northern ID.

Nanc Sailing.jpg

Last edited:

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Would this "social distance" be considered adequate? Camping near Little Therriault Lake east of Eureka, MT. Fall of 2018.Little Therriault Lake, MT.jpg

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
There are large areas in SE UT that even at the height of tourist season are fairly uninhabited. I wonder what they look like now? I'd love to be able to hire a guide and visit some of the more remote areas on the Navaho Nation lands. This pic is from Monument Valley.

Monument.jpeg

Last edited:

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Looking through my old pics I am finding so many places to return to. Having the trailer now will allow us to spend more time there and really explore the areas. This is another wonderful spot in Montana. This is a naturally occurring rock formation caused by erosion. Some of the locals claim it is proof of ancient civilizations created with alien support. I didn't think pot was legal in MT until recently. ?

Jan & Nanc in MT.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior